WE CARE YOU A LOT!
The measures we have taken in line with the guidelines recommended by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health are as follows:
- All patients and staff’s fever are measuered while entering to the hospital.
- All our patients are questioned about the history of the disease (fever, cough, respiratory distress, etc.).
- All our guests are provided with masks in the entrance section.
- Our employees apply 1.5 meters 'protection distance' in social communication with our patients.
- Our patients are called for an appointment at 1-hour intervals and each interview takes place in different rooms.
- Chairs and armchairs in the waiting areas have been seperated as much as possible.
- In our hospitals, within the scope of infection measures and hygiene practices; Disinfection of areas such as common areas, waiting areas, corridors, elevators, toilets with water and detergent is provided regularly.
- Necessary trainings for Covid-19 were provided to our doctors and all our employees.
- There are enough hand and surface disinfectants in all areas.
- In all areas, cleaning and hygiene studies are carried out with strong disinfectants against covid approved by the Ministry of Health at maximum and frequent intervals