In the spirit of Christmas, we are giving out a free premium Zenbiosis Glamour Glow Facial on Facebook. Glamour Glow is our signature facial treatment at Zenbiosis, which involves cleaning, application of a gold facial mask, diamond peel, and the infusion of premium whitening serum and antioxidants. Zenbiosis Glamour Glow is the facial treatment we recommend for a radiant looking and rejuvenated skin.
To join, here are the mechanics:
1. Like the Zenbiosis Facebook page: http://facebook.com/zenbiosis
2. Share this photo shown at the Zenbiosis FB page timeline: click this: Luxury at 160: click “view larger” then hit “share” at the bottom part of the photo on facebook
3. Promo is from December 13,2012 to December 19, 2012. Winner will be announced on December 20, 2012
Participants should be from Cagayan de Oro or have relatives or friends from CDO to claim the prize
Prize is transferrable, which means you have the option to give your prize as a gift this Christmas
Easy, right? No need to piss off uninterested people by tagging them. Just share on your own timeline and you’re on your way to a beautifying session, the Zenbiosis way.
number of view: 1995
As promised on the “The Doctor is vaIN” facebook page, more freebies are to be given once the members reach 300. Last weekend, little did I realize that we just hit 300. It was sooner than I expected. Yipee!!!
As a supporter of your dreams to learn makeup, I’m giving away another addition to your growing stash. The 24 Shimmer Palette consists of 24 pretty shimmery pastel colors that I used in one of my shoots. The shades may not be as pigmented as they look on the palette so forget about this if you’re looking for bold colors like those on the 120 palette, which I reviewed before. Instead, these are wearable eyeshadows with the “pop factor” that you’d love putting on yourself or your clients.
Good news!!! This time, there will not only be one but two winners! The grand winner will nab the Brand New In Box 24-shimmer palette while the runner-up will get a set of Human Heart Nature organic goodies. This is my way of thanking you help me reach the 300 mark on “The Doctor is vaIN” facebook page. Please keep inviting friends to our page for more future freebies.
There are 2 ways to join:
1. In the comments section below, write your name (nick or alias will do), valid email (will not be shown to the public) and the letter of the answer to the trivia question:
Where did the term MUA In scrubs come from?
a.) From the author’s winning entry to Summit Publications’ Nokia N76 Promo
b.) From the author’s love for scrubbing the floors
c.) The art of scrubbing the face with makeup
2. In the facebook page where it says, “Enter your answers here to join the Summer Blog Giveaway Promo,” write the letter of answer to the same question mentioned above.
1. You are allowed to have one entry via this blog and one entry on the facebook page
2. Contest will run from May 5 to May 18, 2010. Deadline of entries will be on May 18, 2010, 11:59 PM Philippine time
3. Contest is open to Philippine Residents only
4. Only correct answers will qualify for the raffle.
5. It will be randomly determined whether the winner will be chosen from the participants on this blog or contestants from the facebook page, which means you can increase your chances of winning by joining both ways.
6. Entries will be assigned a number and winner will be chosen through random.org
7. After the announcement of winner on May 19, 2010, he/she should contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Prizes will be sent through Air21.
number of view: 2671
Last night, we concluded the contest over at facebook in which a spanking new 28 neutral palette and Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask were given away to a lucky blog reader. I was overwhelmed by the responses. I was expecting only around 50-100 entries given the option to join as many times as you can. After all, I don’t really know if people are reading my blog at all. Most of the time, I just feel like I’m talking to myself around here. In the end, there were 1,836 entries to be raffled. After seeing the number, I almost choked realizing how tough it would be to choose the winner.
As I mentioned in the contest mechanics, each entry will be assigned a number. The winner will then be chosen randomly through random.org. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to view all of the comments on facebook at once especially if we’re talking around more than a thousand comments. Instead of choosing a single number out of 1,836 and track the winning number by counting backwards, I decided to do it another way. Since the contest ran from March 1 to 15, I picked a number from 1 to 15 from random.org, it yielded the number 15. From the entries on that day, March 15, I copied them to the random list generator. Each entry was assigned a random number. From that list, I generated the winning number, still through random.org. Rest assured it was drawn fair and square.
And the lucky blog reader is…. Ms. Peewee Abesamis! She will be receiving the 28 Neutral Palette plus a Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask. She already contacted me with her mailing details. Air21 picked up her package this afternoon from our house.
If I had unlimited resources, I’d also give the same prizes to everyone who joined, especially those who submitted the most number of entries. I’m really touched that some even invited their husbands and relatives to win the freebies for them. As a reward, I’m giving away a free ebook on beauty tips to everyone who joined. If you still haven’t got your copy, instructions are posted on the facebook page.
Thanks so much to everyone who joined this blog’s facebook fan page. I know the word fan sounds arrogant but I couldn’t customize it to become a Facebook Blog Update Page. I just wanted to find venue where I could connect with you better. Don’t mind the word fan. It’s not like I’m gunning to be the next Angel Locsin or something.
If I’m not posting here as much as I used to, blame it on the frequent brownouts here in Mindanao. Along with the dehydrating summer heat, it tends to make my blogging powers fluctuate, too. It’s difficult to think when you’re inside an oven.
This early, I’m already preparing my next set of freebies for you! Just hold on, I’ll keep you posted on this one. Til then!
number of view: 1689
After keeping you waiting for ages (my bad, sorry).. finally, here it is!
I noticed that many of who visit this blog are just starting out their makeup artist career or are simply new to unraveling the wonders of makeup. So to help you build your stash, I’ll be giving away one 28-piece Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, which is also known as the 28-piece Bridal Palette or the MAC Dupes because of its resemblance with some of MAC’s eyeshadows. If you’re interested in knowing what MAC shades they duplicate, please read Ms. Jennifer Do’s post about it. This is worth at least Php 900 but is yours for free.
Not only that! In support to Human Heart Nature and their Gawad Kalinga advocacy, I’ll be throwing in one of my favorite HHN hair products, the Human Heart Nature Avocado and Gugo Intensive Hair Mask . I’m sure you’d love it as much as I do. I hoarded quite a couple of it for personal use (ugh.. that’s how bad my hair is).
Note that both freebies are brand new, the eyeshadow palette comes in a box.
This blog contest is open to Philippine and International readers.
To win these goodies, it’s really simple! Here’s how:
1. Become a fan of The Doctor is vaIN page on facebook
2. Under the Wall post saying ” UP FOR GRABS, ” with pics of the freebies, leave a comment below stating ” I WANT IT!”
3. Contest runs from March 1,2010 to March 15, 2010
4. Entries will be assigned a number and one winner will be chosen through Random.org, which will be announced on March 16, 2010
5. You can comment as many times as you can, with the line “I WANT IT” to increase your chances of winning.
6. Winner should contact me at email@example.com with his/her mailing address
7. The goodies will be sent to the winner through Air21 if within the Philippines and Philpost if winner is from another country.
So what are you waiting for? Please go to “The Doctor is vaIN” Facebook page and join now. I know this isn’t much but this is my way of thanking you guys for your support to this blog!
number of view: 10704
Ever since the new year started, I’ve been out of words to write. It’s like my brain’s been reprogrammed that I don’t know how to blog anymore. Sheesh. I think I have a bad case of a Bloggers’ block. It’s taking my neurons forever to rise to its action potential from the holiday rest, as though it’s on a vacation in Panama city beach FL. Hope it doesn’t wait for the Chinese New Year to get its blogging groove back.
There are plenty of topics that I still have to cover yet I don’t know where to start. Some of the entries are still on draft mode which I should finish before the month ends. I got a couple of emails requesting for particular topics, please do hang on!
I promise more contents for this year. And oh, if you’re looking for a chance to enroll in a makeup artist course for free, Minute Maid and Beautynomics.com are having a contest til January 29, 2010! The ad is frequently being shown below. They are giving away a P15,000 worth of makeup short course at SOFA, the school featured on Project Runway Philippines. For the full mechanics, please head THIS WAY.
If you’re a coffee-loving fashion plate, you might want to try your luck at Equal’s contest for a free Figaro Coffee and let the world know of your fashion style. 150 winners are chosen daily. Read more details on THIS SITE. Good Luck!
Speaking of contests, I have something under wraps for you. Will draft the mechanics soon when I fully wake up from this blogging slumber. For now I’m still “sleepwriting” so pardon my incoherence. Please watch out for the coming posts. ZZZZzzzzz…
number of view: 1952