Makeup For Small Eyes
You have been introduced to the different eye shapes and the examples for each on the previous post. In case you’re clueless about it, please click this link to the Different Eye Shapes.
We used Toni Gonzaga as an example for small eyes and this is a picture of her with makeup which should work for women with small eyes. There was no info on who did her makeup but I give kudos to the MUA who made her look extra fabulous:
Most women with small eyes want to achieve a bigger and more opened eyes, although I know some who would rather keep it that way. These tips, however, should yield a more awakened look:
- Use undereye brighteners like YSL Touche Eclat or light concealers because dark undereye circles will recede the size of the eyes further.
- Apply light colored eye shadows on the lids. Dark ones will make the eyes shrink even more.
- When applying color to the lid, gradually increase height of the colored area as you move outwards or laterally.
- Pick a medium colored eye shadow for the crease
- Highlight the area beneath the browbone and along the inner corner of the eye
- Line the upper lashline with a black eyeliner, extending slightly beyond the lash line
- Line the lower waterline with white eyeliner to create the illusion of bigger white area of the eye
- Line the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline with the black eyeliner, gradually thinning as you move inwards
- Curl lashes and apply mascara. Don’t skip this important step. If your lashes are short, consider applying false eyelashes.
- Check the eye brows and shape them in a way that they are are not droopy
number of view: 22714