Nyx Lip Swatches
I. Nyx Round Lipsticks- velvety, creamy, moisturizing lipsticks
1. Electra- A vivid red good for geisha or classic 40′s theme.
2. Eucalyptus- A purplish fuschia which I ordered in lieu of Narcissus, which is said to be perfect for a Barbie lip. This one looks darker than pics of Narcissus.
3. Galaxy- a frosted brownish pink. A standout in metallic or futuristic shoots. Also a good match for smokey eyes.
4. Tea Rose- a natural pink you could wear for a no makeup look or to balance smokey eyes.
5. Thalia- sorry, no tube pic on this one because it has gotten blunt from my mom’s use (she really loves it!) but I managed to borrow from her for swatching up above. This is more rosey pink than Tea-rose.
6. Orange Soda- The color I’ve been hunting for ever since I saw Chechel Joson’s works on the Star Magic talents. This is a nude peachy orange color. Love it!
7. Iris- a shimmery and brownish version of Orange Soda
II. Nyx Lip Glosses with Mega Shine- Nyx signature lip gloss with creamy and shiny finish
Lollipop- peachy brown that I love blending with a pinkish lipstick. Could be applied alone, for a natural mood. My favorite gloss to date.
Barbie Pink- fuschia pink that could pull off a Barbie doll look. May be used to intensify lipstick color but could also stand alone.
number of view: 8880